Pennsylvania and Delaware Real Estate Attorneys
Real estate developers, investors, residential homeowners, and lenders turn to the real estate lawyers at Carroll & Karagelian LLP to benefit from our business approach to transactions and our understanding of their needs. We represent buyers and sellers in all types of commercial and residential projects. Our clients include both sophisticated real estate developers and relative newcomers, and we tailor our services to fit their specific needs.
The purchase, sale, leasing, financing, and development of residential, industrial, and commercial real estate are a significant part of our practice. We handle land use, zoning, and real estate transactions throughout the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Wilmington, Delaware areas. Our representation ranges from single-family residential closings to major industrial and commercial property transfers. Our experience allows us to meet the demands of any property acquisition, disposition, leasing, or financing in a real estate transaction.
Examples of real estate areas where we can help you include:
- Contract negotiations and closing of residential and commercial properties
- Developer acquisition and development of residential or commercial property
- Representation in connection with subdivision and land development approvals
- Representation in connection with planned residential development projects
- Borrower and lender representation for both secured and unsecured lending transactions
- Landlord and tenant representation for residential and commercial leases
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Tax-free exchanges of residential and commercial property
- Zoning and variance applications
- Real estate litigation
Our experience with a wide variety of real estate, zoning, and land use transactions gives us the experience we need to meet and exceed our clients’ real estate problems. If you need a real estate lawyer who can confidently guide you through any real estate challenge, from the routine to the complex, contact Carroll & Karagelian LLP and see what we can do for you.