Philadelphia Area Business Attorneys and Commercial Lawyers
If you are involved in the ownership or management of a corporation or business, you realize there are many legal issues that need to be addressed in a timely manner. When addressing business issues, you want the assistance of an experienced business attorney to give you the information you need that allows you to make informed decisions. At Carroll & Karagelian LLP, our commercial and business attorneys will provide you with the legal information you need to successfully operate and manage your business.
We know how a business runs and we understand the difference between a business agreement and a legal decision. Our vast business knowledge and experience has taught us how to address and resolve problems from a business point of view. Our business and commercial transactional representation includes:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Buying and selling businesses
- Business negotiations
- Contract drafting, negotiation and review
- Managing and vendor relationships
- Drafting and reviewing employment, stock option, employee nondisclosure, non-compete, and confidentiality agreements
- Drafting and reviewing stockholder agreements, including cross-purchase, redemption, insurance-funded buyout, voting trusts
- Preparation of licensing, technology transfer, franchise, and similar agreements
- Transactions specific to the technology and intellectual property field
Kirk Karagelian represents one of the largest nationally recognized technology consulting firms in negotiating consulting, license and alliance agreements with Fortune 500 companies.
If you are looking for business lawyers who know business and commercial transactions and can provide you with the high level of service you require, look to Carroll & Karagelian LLP. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you and your business.